Join us on Saturday, May 5 at Ripples as we celebrate Deschutes Children's Foundation! The event, formerly known as the Art & Wine Auction, takes place at the Riverhouse Convention Center and welcomes 400 prominent community members, art collectors, and wine aficionados.
Deschutes Children's Foundation creates a remarkable guest experience at Ripples:
- luscious wines, craft beers, and appetizers begin the evening
- live entertainment from Todd Haaby and Sola Via
- dozens of enticing silent auction packages
- seated dinner with wine on each table and a souvenir wine glass for each guest
- live auction boasting a showcase of artwork from the region's top artists, a paddle raise to support Deschutes Children's Foundation, world-class wines, and one-of-a-kind experiences including private dinners and getaways.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available. Corporate sponsors enjoy a wide range of media benefits including television, print, and online promotion valued at over $20,000. Please click here or contact Rebekah Altman at 541-388-3101.
If you are interested in donating to our Silent Auction, contact Rebekah Altman.
Together, our ripples can create a wave of support throughout our community. Thank you!