Deschutes Children's Foundation - a place for community services.
Deschutes Children's Foundation is a Deschutes County 501(c)(3) non-profit agency managed by a Board of Directors with the day-to-day administration managed by an Executive Director. Deschutes Children's Foundation is located in Bend, Redmond, and La Pine, Oregon.
A community where all children and families have the resources they need to thrive.
To provide the space and support where nonprofits succeed at helping children and families.
- We believe children are society's building blocks
- We believe a comfortable and respectable environment fosters good results
- We believe communication and collaboration produce good outcomes
- We believe our community deserves accountability and efficient use of its resources
AT EACH OF OUR COLLABORATIVE CAMPUSES:
- No rent is charged, allowing resident programs to serve more children and families. Conservatively estimated, the savings amounts to approximately $800,000 annually.
- Shared equipment and staffing save additional money.
- Centralized property management saves programs time.
- A welcoming environment comforts children and families in need.
- Duplication of services is avoided; collaborations are fostered.