Work with Deschutes Children's Foundation
Thank you for your interest in working with us! Deschutes Children's Foundation is currently accepting applications for a Facility Manager/Receptionist at the La Pine Community Campus.
Facility Manager/Receptionist, La Pine Community Campus
Deschutes Children’s Foundation - Reports to the Operations Supervisor’s
The Facility Manager/Receptionist’s job is to support the management of the Foundation as the on-site representative at the La Pine Community Campus.
- Office Support
- Greets and directs public on the phone and in person.
- Inventories and orders supplies for office and campus.
- Maintains contact with and keeps Operations Supervisor (OS) informed, asks appropriate questions and carries forward the mission of the Foundation.
B. Campus/Facility Support
- Tracks and monitors building and grounds maintenance. Oversees warranty issues.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance when possible. Makes recommendations to OS for professional services when necessary.
- Schedules meeting room use.
- Manages facility documents.
- Performs certain business/research tasks as requested by OS.
- Is available to campus program staff; assists resident program staff and clients when facility needs and questions arise.
- Oversees volunteers and contracted workers as directed.
- Organizes and leads Resident Program Staff meetings regularly.
- Organizes and facilitates campus functions that foster positive interactions with and between partner staff.
- Oversees facility postings and other materials for appropriateness.
- Oversees the waiting areas of the facility.
1. Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the Foundation and its mission.
2. Represents the Foundation in the community in a positive and professional manner.
3. Supports the Operation Supervisor’s efforts as needed.
4. Supports Foundation fundraising events and efforts as needed.
D. Physical and Other Requirements
2. Ability to successfully use DCF computer programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and
3. Ability to maintain strong and productive working relationships.
4. Other duties as assigned.
This job description is not all inclusive and is subject to change. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned, as necessary. Employment remains at will at all times.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls