Ripples: the event formerly known as the art & wine auction
Presented by Kirby Nagelhout Construction Company
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Join us on Saturday, May 5 at
- Luscious wines, craft beers, and appetizers begin the evening
- Live entertainment from Todd Haaby and Sola Via
- Dozens of enticing silent auction packages
- Seated dinner with wine on each table and a souvenir wine glass for each guest
- Live auction boasting a showcase of artwork from the region's top artists, a paddle raise to support Deschutes Children's Foundation, world class wines, and one-of-a-kind experiences including private dinners and getaways. Includes signature artwork by Alisa Huntley!
Are you unable to attend but interested in bidding on the live auction? Please complete our Absentee Bid Form! Good luck!
Thank you to our 2018 Event Sponsors:
Media support is kindly provided by:
Big Country RV
Chris Mahr + Associates CPAs
First Interstate Bank
Ward Grover LLP
Brooks Resources Corporation
Central Oregon Radiology Associates, P.C.
Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
The Miller Lumber Company
Bend Garbage & Recycling
Callan Accounting Services
Francis Hansen & Martin, LLP
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available. Corporate sponsors enjoy a wide range of media benefits including television, and online promotion valued at over $20,000. Click here for more information or contact Rebekah Altman at 541-388-3101.
If you are interested in donating to our Silent Auction, contact Rebekah Altman.
Together, our ripples can create a wave of support throughout our community. Thank you!